Sunday, July 27, 2014

And so it begins! After months of classes and prep work, I am finally on my way to Malaysia and Singapore!
This is more than just a fun trip with friends, (although that is one of the most important elements) it is also part of the honors curriculum at La Sierra University.
Seven students are on the trip this year, along with two teacher's assistants and our professor, Dr. Perumal. Each student on the trip will spend the next 20 days documenting his or her travel experience and studying particular aspects of the region we are visiting. I will be studying the architecture of Singapore and Malaysia. From what I have gathered from my guidebooks and frequent Google searches, there is no shortage of amazing architecture in the area. I can't wait to see it in person. Stay tuned for more blog posts throughout our trip, and follow our official trip hashtag, #nerdsinasia .


No comments:

Post a Comment